In a previous post I explained how the law of attraction works. So if you get what you think good or bad how do you stay positive to attract positive things? Well the truth is no one is positive all the time, but its important to try to see the up side to most situations. This is a list of things that really help me remain positive and change my mindset when I’m upset.
- Try your best not to get involved in the story or “what happened to you”. When you are trying to look at the positive side you don’t want to dig to what is making you upset. If you are me you’ll just get more upset.
- Listening to music. So many emotions come out with the right song. I like to start my day off with some of my favorite YouTube clips from some of my favorite teachers, which I will create a post about.
- Say morning affirmations. This can be done anytime of the day. I like mine short and to the point.
- Meditation. If you need a re-set meditation is a great way to do this. You can search a guided meditation on YouTube for free. Most of them are at leat 30 minutes, but there are some that are minutes. I like these for my lunch break.
- Be with loved ones. There are days being with my children and husband helps me get out of a funk. Then there are days that I want to hide from them. If I’m really having an off day I try all of the above.
- Don’t judge yourself. I believe we are here to learn lessons, so don’t be so hard on yourself if you aren’t acting the way you feel you should be.
I sure hope this helps you, have a wonderful day.